The travel wardrobe. Packing list
28th of July 2020
Women know how important is to pack a wardrobe, shoes, handbags and half of life in a small suitcase for holidays. It’s always hard to choose, the biggest desire is to put on all the best clothes at once. Even if most of the time you’ll be sunbathing on the beach.
Whether you’re going to spend a few days in Lviv (long old town walks, dinner in restaurants with traditional cuisine) or having beach holidays in Odessa with plenty of vitamin D, sunset picnics by the seaside, you need a plan. The best decision is to write a list of outfits, especially if you travel light.
The ultimate capsule wardrobe for summer vacation must be simple and easy to pack in one suitcase – and yes, it is possible.
- White shirt or linen shirt. Classic, breathable, lightweight, comfortable. The most comfortable matching of summer is a linen light shirt and pants or shorts in the same material. Perfect for hot days.
- White trousers or jeans. Light pants are comfy and chic at the same time and jeans are not so difficult to style. Must-have for holidays.
- Summer dresses. Nightgown-inspired, floral, sundresses, plain, white dresses, from mini to maxi – options are endless.
- Basic T-shirt. No words needed because less is more and it’s always easy to match a classic T-shirt in neutral colors.
- Bags. Micro handbag or straw basket bag to carry all summer long.
- Shoes. Stretch sandals or classic white leather sneakers for different weather conditions and mood changes.
- Hat. Chain strap straw hat or trendy bucket hat for walking narrow town streets or lying in the sun.
- Sunglasses. Super skinny cat eye sunglasses in white or black.